Friday, September 14, 2012

myspace throwback

back in the days of Myspace (that's right, before Facebook was where the cool kids were), I loved filling out those surveys that were always floating around. Maybe because I was a narcissist*, but probably because I spent half of my life locked in a room upstairs, exercising on a shitty elliptical machine, or just being plain bored (in other words, I don't think I was a narcissist back then because I really didn't love myself, like at all).

*you know, all that talking about yourself and such.

today I saw this little survey on well and cheaply, and I've decided to fill it out, maybe because I'm a narcissist, but definitely because I'm bored.


A. Age: 21
B. Bed size: at home, queen. Here, a full, I believe?
C. Chore that you hate: ugh, the laundry, hands down. Especially because here, I have to walk down to the creepy basement.
D. Dogs: Simba. And all these little devils.
E. Essential start to your day: oatmeal, banana (sometimes an apple), peanut butter. Yes.
F. Favorite color: turquoise, doi.
G. Gold or Silver: I used to be a silver person, but now I'm all about the gold.
H. Height: 5'2
I. Instruments you play: I mean, I played the flute in elementary school; does that count? No? Shucks.
J. Job title: student, freelance writer, social media something something (no, this is actually a real job -- like, doing social media for someone else, not myself -- but I actually can't remember the official job title), editor?
K. Kids: someday.
L. Live: I'm everywhere. 
M. Mother’s name: hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
N. Nicknames: uh, Deb? I guess.
O. Overnight hospital stays: er, asthma when I was little, some eye infection when I was little, appendicitis? I believe that is all. 
P. Pet peeves: nagging, when tags are visible, split ends, when my o's or zeros aren't perfectly round, when people think they are really knowledgeable about things that they actually do not understand especially if I know a bit about them, guilt trips, when people don't text/message/email back, Jewish American Princesses, when curly pubic-like hairs pop up on your head out of nowhere, rudeness, unnecessary Facebook notifications...I sound like such an angry person.
Q. Quote from a movie: I'll use one from a book instead: "Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt," Slaughterhouse-Five
R. Right or left handed: right.
S. Siblings: just the weetle one.
T. Time you wake up:  whenever my insomnia fancies.
U. Underwear: yes?
V. Vegetable you hate: green beans, squash
W. What makes you run late: I really hate being late but Simba when he refuses to poop in a timely fashion
X. X-Rays you’ve had: a million of my back, feet, knees...?
Y. Yummy food that you make: I mean, my oatmeal is practically gourmet
Z. Zoo animal: do you even have to ask? Elephants...

feel free to play along. I promise I won't think you're a narcissist.

No comments:

Post a Comment