Thursday, February 7, 2013

i refuse to call it "arm party"


{my hand circa summer 2010. It was a very young hand back then. Not even legal to drink!}

so I call it the bracelet arm. And I'm thinking it needs to come back.

time to hit up Etsy, since obviously I can't just drive to Israel or Turkey or Greece (unfortunately).

usually the bracelet arm makes an appearance in the summer but I guess I am feeling it early this year.

also, in case there is any doubt about my commitment to evil eyes/hamsas, I currently have on my body:
a hamsa tattoo. It has an evil eye in the middle.
an evil eye bracelet.
a hamsa bracelet.
an evil eye piercing on my cartilage.
a hamsa charm on my necklace.
an evil eye charm on my necklace.

I have a problem. What's worse is that I usually have more on me than that. I'm slacking.

also, this is going to sound totally hipster of me but I've worn these things since I practically came out of the womb. And it really aggravates me that all of a sudden they're trendy. Ugh. #firstworldproblems

I'm going to crawl back into my hole and shut up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment