Wednesday, September 26, 2012

i guess i'm, like, published

here here!

and by the way, I nearly had a panic attack when it went up on the website. Obviously a part of me still believes that everyone else is thinking "liar liar!" just like my mother did. But thankfully, all of the comments have been incredibly supportive and beautiful and I am proud of myself for writing about what I've been through. Maybe someone else will feel less alone.

if anything, it was cathartic for me (when I wrote it. Which was months ago).

I love writing. I want to be a writer.

the end.

p.s. if you are Jewish and fasting, I hope you're having an easy fast. Which I am not, since that would be one big Crohn's mess that I am sure I do not want to deal with (well, at least that's what my dad and my roommates and my boyfriend said. DO NOT FAST ARE YOU CRAZY!? So I'm taking their word for it).

2 comments: