Saturday, September 29, 2012

in which i decide to be a food blogger and then realize i kind of suck at it

today was kind of awesome because I ran a lot and then I ran with Simba a lot too, so we were both so wiped out we napped for like three hours straight, and it was just glorious. I also Kept Up With The Kardashians and studied at the library and interviewed expert grillers for a class and checked out a new thrift store and cashed in a couple of checks ($150, holla!). So, just a good day all around.

it was also a good day because I sort of cooked (baked?) a Debbie-fied pizza, which I've been craving for like, three hundred years. That's what happens when you can't have cheese.

I had a teensy bit of lactaid cottage cheese left in the fridge, so I decided to put it to good use by giving this recipe a shot!



I do have to note that I used a little bit of creative license, since my main problem with cooking is that I am so ravenous that I am too impatient to let the stupid thing cook all the way through. That's why I'm going to get salmonella one day if I keep doing this with chicken.

at the moment I am being a grandma, sipping on my chai tea and contemplating working on my, ahem, "novel" (that feels like an all too important task for little old me, but it's kind of sort of coming along). But you know, perhaps one of the cool kids will text me with hawt plans for tonight, so wherever the night takes me, I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment