Wednesday, July 18, 2012

trust


{via}

the other day at work my coworker Natalia said that she'd just watched a really sad movie "directed by David Schwimmer...you know, Ross" (duh, of course I know Ross). I am a sucker for sad movies and anything Friends-related, so. I decided to give it a go myself.

you guys, this is such a good movie. The acting is amazing, the characters' reactions so realistic. I could relate to the plot a little too much, which made me sad. I guess the word I would use is "haunting." Yep. David Schwimmer is kind of amazing (also, did you know that he is on the board at the Rape Treatment Center in Santa Monica? I have so much respect for him. I myself work in marketing and advertising at Syracuse University's advocacy center for sexual and relationship abuse and violence...)

I don't really know where I was going with this post, except, watch it.

Also, now I want to have a Friends marathon. To help with the "ick" factor and all. Seasons one through ten...go!

No comments:

Post a Comment