Friday, July 6, 2012

an intro of sorts

Hi!

I'm Debbie (no one has ever, ever called me Hannah, unless they were joking. Even though I personally think "Debbie" is kind of a hideous name). I'm 21. I like writing, pretending I can illustrate, taking photos (especially with my polaroid and Instax Mini), spin classes, peanut butter (I eat way too much peanut butter...like, way too much), magazines (especially this one), wasting my life away watching House, my hamsa and evil eye tattoo, and wine, among other things.

I sometimes still struggle with my eating disorder (more thought-wise, but whatever) and anxiety, but yeah. This is not about that. I guess I just need to write. I blogged my way through my anorexia recovery and that was helpful (although I am very happy I deleted that blog), and since I still have issues...why not.

I'm living in New York City at the moment, which is kind of the best. My roommate has turquoise hair. I wish I was ballsy enough to do that (the most I've ever done is ombre. I am now a brunette with a reddish tint which is kind of a big deal because I've always had some sort of strange phobia of red hair - no offense if you're a redhead). I work a lot. And I like to unwind by writing. And blogging. Which I'll probably never do because my life is so busy.

So um. Yes. That's it. Hey!

No comments:

Post a Comment