Wednesday, July 25, 2012

hair

this is a completely meaningless, useless post about hair. However, I am currently dealing with a much too healthy 5:00 a.m. round of nausea and insomnia, so I really cannot be bothered to think. I have no shame in my game, kids (kid? I have like one blog reader, and that reader is probably just me).


anyway, the point of this post is that I finally got my extensions. And look! They match my real hair just perfectly, which actually really doesn't matter, because if anyone does say, "I like your hair!" or "wow you have beautiful long mermaid-like hair and also you are the most gorgeous person I've ever met and you grace Planet Earth with your presence" I will respond with a "thanks but it's fake!" just because I wouldn't feel right not doing so, in the name of full disclosure and all that. And also, I just don't think it's okay to take credit for someone else's hair. You know?

you did good, Angelo (can you think of a more fabulous name for a hairstylist? Because I sure can't). Rizza in the West Village; check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment